Each Sunday we gather at 10:00 am at 145 Pioneer Trail Dr. We are located across Hwy 62 from Walmart.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Every Sunday we meet together to celebrate the Lord and His amazing grace and mercy. We spend time during the service singing, praying, reading the Word of God together and the preaching of God’s Word. Once a month we celebrate the Lord’s Supper together.
FIRST TIME HERE?
If you’re planning your first visit to a our church, here are some practical things you’ll want to know:
- We really enjoy being together and meeting new people. You will be greeted at the door and the greeters are ready to answer any questions you might have.
- If you are bringing children, there are several things just for them.
- Nursery is provided for kids under 3 years old.
- During our 10 AM service the kids under 3rd grade are dismissed to Jr. Church.
- At 11:15 AM we have Sunday School classes for each age group.
- All workers have been trained to work with children and have been screened for the safety of our kids.
- During the morning service, we love to sing. If you know the songs, we would love to have you join in with us. If you don’t, or don’t feel comfortable singing, just take the time to think on the words as we sing.
- If you have any prayer requests that you would like the church to pray for, there is a slip on the inside of bulletin you can fill out and either drop in the offering plate or hand to the pastor after the service.